Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Philippine National Football Team in a stunning 2-0 against Vietnam!

It was in the news today. The RP's Men Football Team won against the defending champion Vietnam in the AFF Suzuki Cup yesterday. I am so happy! In a basketball-crazed country like mine, it is so great to know that the national team is doing well in the tournament beating the current champion in the region. And although, we are still just few compared to the basketball fans in the country, I am sure that all football-loving Filipinos are so proud of this achievement. Hopefully, in a few years, we will be able to qualify too in the FIFA World Cup. That is one of my dreams. I promise I will surely watch the RP team play live in the pitch someday and I will cheer for them with my whole heart. :) Congratulations, Team Philippines!

Highlights of the match:

No comments:

Post a Comment