Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday M.

It's been a while. I wonder what you're doing these days. and I wonder how will you celebrate this day? I want to call you to greet you but ever since we stopped talking I had no guts to start a conversation with you again. I don't know, I think I am afraid you'll not talk to me. I am afraid to be rejected. It will hurt so much. I think, ever since we met, this is the first time I will never get to talk to you to greet you on your birthday. We either talk few days before your birthday or the day itself. But today, I don't know how to get through you.

I think I'm afraid to know that I no longer matter you. It will hurt me big time. But how can I forget this day? It's your birthday.  I actually want to celebrate it with you, but I don't know if you want to celebrate it with me too.  I thought that, if you call at least, that means you want me to be part of your birthday, even through the phone call, if not, then it means, you dont want me to be part of this special day of yours. *sigh*

I think I'll just buy a cake tomorrow and celebrate your birthday alone.  And I will make a wish, a wish for us to be together again and I pray for that to be forever.

Happy Birthday M. I'm missing you so much.

The song below, FLY FARTHER, I dedicate it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment