Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm so organized! Not!

Why I do always feel the need to write? Even if I am not blogging, I write in my journal. There are so many thoughts. So many ideas I have. And I want to write about each of them but I always seem to be too overwhelmed and I end up accomplishing if not little, nothing at all. I am so not organized. I need to organize my thoughts and know the priorities. I'm easily distracted that's why. Well I like reading a lot. I read a lot of things on the internet... I browse so many pages. I can sit down for long hours just reading something online....and then I get an idea from them and I wanted to write about it but since I spent too much time reading, I no longer have the time because I need to rest and sleep too. Like today, I have been in front of this laptop around 5pm and now it's 12 midnight and I wanted to write more and I wanted to watch a movie too and design some fashion jewelry as well and a lot of things. But I don't have the whole night. I need to sleep soon as I want to wake up early tomorrow to get myself used to sleeping regularly, which means, sleeping at night and awake during daytime (no more sleeping daytime and working at night). Yeah yeah yeah.... I have to end this now. I need to organize myself and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment